Wednesday, 13 September 2017

Top Love Kissed Book Bargains

Dare to discover what lurks in the shadows in New & Exclusive paranormal and urban fantasy stories from your favorite NY Times, USA Today, and International Bestselling authors.
Under moonlit skies, witches, werewolves, vampires, demons, dragons, and more, battle not only for their mates, but to stay alive...
Fall for the alphas who play by their own rules despite the odds, whether century-old curses or forbidden love, or worse. For them, what lies in the darkness is worth the fight when it comes to romance.

99 Pennies!

***
51AddzExa2L
$2.99!
Cami is fierce and loyal, independent and stubborn, sweet and sassy…and damn she’s hot as hell. I tip my hat to the man that finally conquers the fiery little redhead. Although, I can’t imagine there is a man alive worthy of her.
I know that man isn’t me, but I’ll be damned if I don’t wish it were. I’m still fighting old demons and I’ll never be enough for a woman like her, but it doesn’t mean I don’t want her. Every minute of every day my desire for her grows.
When she decides to make it her life’s mission to battle my ghosts and the pain that haunts me, she makes my need for her impossible to ignore. This woman has shaken me from my self-loathing and has brought me back to life. Back to the man I once was. The man I want to be.
Could someone like me be worthy of someone like her? Of something just like this? (Check out the full synopsis on amazon)

$2.99!

***
51khAtcaCkL. SY346
99 Pennies!
Can their instant attraction really become a forever romance?
Drew Winters knows two things: He loves his family more than anything, and being a firefighter means attracting only women looking for one-night stands. Problem is? He’s done being a magnet for this lifestyle. The moment he spots his neighbor standing in front of her window… naked… his life changes. Now, this sexy firefighter wants something more.
After ending a relationship with her sleazy ex-boyfriend, Isabel Sloane puts down her hairbrush for a microphone to become the main television reporter for local news. No more men; her career is her sole focus. But when her neighbor catches her standing in front of her window it shouldn’t mean a thing. Or will it?
Can Drew convince Isabel not all men are the same? Will Isabel be ready for that happily ever after?

99 Pennies!

***
41xMWRh-5-L
99 Pennies!
He’s ready to admit she’s all grown up
After two tours of duty, former Army Ranger Jack Hunter is back in the US, working to keep DreamMakers a brilliant success. Now that his best friend’s little sister is home from college, it’s time to retire his hands-off policy and take action. He wants Pepper Wilson in his bed, but seducing the feisty redhead could be dangerous for more than one reason.
She’s ready to push all his buttons
Pepper is tired of being bossed around by everyone in her life, especially arrogant, annoying, overbearing Jack Hunter. While she can’t deny the man is out-of-this-world gorgeous, his alpha routine is getting old. His steely determination proves a match for her own, though, and the attraction simmering between them ignites into fiery passion.
But can their wild sexual exploration turn into more without someone getting burned?

99 Pennies!

***
61L4-Hc8ZKL
99 Pennies!
One salacious offer. Two lustful lovers. Three adorable babies. This gorgeous billionaire is about to find out he’s got a big, big family on the way…
Her:
I can’t believe I got so lucky. Answering an ad for a ‘discreet’ maid led me right to him, Dillon Bradshaw, the ruthless CEO who ruined my life.
And I could finally get my revenge. Well he had another surprise for me: He might have laid me off once, But this time he wanted to lay me!
Him:
I’ve always wanted an heir. And this sexy maid seems like the perfect candidate. I made her an offer she couldn’t refuse, One million dollars for one baby. No strings attached. Well now she’s pregnant, and she’s telling me they’re mine…
All three of them!

99 Pennies!

***
51Z87V-DXVL. SY346
99 Pennies!
Jack Kelly. Driven. Volatile. Lonely. He grew up believing that some kinds of love are just wrong…
“No Kelly has ever been worth a damn in this town until me. But the money? I can’t talk to it, I can’t fuck it, and believe me, it’s a damn cold bed partner to wake up next to.”
Dylan Smith. Sensual. Nurturing. Bisexual. He sees nothing wrong with enjoying the pleasures in life…
“Just let yourself go. It’s okay to let me love you. To let both of us love you.”
Cate MacMillan. Curvy. Smart. Frustrated. She’s ready to shake off her insecurities and stop denying herself…
“No one else has ever made me feel like this. Wanton. Shameless. Free.”
Three friends who grew up together… (Check out the full synopsis on amazon)

99 Pennies!

***
51OgNZ2lHDL. SY346 -2
99 Pennies!
The virtuous Monroe sisters Peaches, Alex, and Shy, live in an upper class neighborhood and are well known for being impenetrable as well as untouchable. Not only are they known for being untouchable but also for their beauty. But little does everyone know, looks can be deceiving and being beautiful sometimes is not enough and can be a curse. With Peaches reigning over Alex and Shy all their lives keeping them safe and tight to her to protect them from Momma and from others finding out the secrets that they keep has made them not only harbor secrets from others but also from each other. Secrets of unrequited love, secret crushes and feelings of insufficiency and inadequacy in relationships which keeps them from having the love that they desire, even crave. (Check out the full blurb on Amazon)

99 Pennies!

***
51hMsVMkYXL
99 Pennies!
Carissa Johnson doesn’t like crowds. Truth be told, she isn’t much of a people person at all. People make her nervous. She loves her job managing a kennel where they board animals as well as rescue dogs to find good homes for. Growing up with a mother who went through men like candy, Carissa learned early on not to trust people, especially men.
Joseph Alexander grew up in a loving family with a sister and two brothers. They had enough money to live comfortably and to make him a target for fortune seeking women. Joseph with his kind heart and desire to see the best in everyone just wants to find a woman to love him for that instead of his money. (Check out the full blurb on Amazon)

99 Pennies!