Sunday, 13 August 2017

#DailyDeals

***
515HuNRwioL. UY250
$2.99!
AVERY…
With every kiss I fell deeper, ready to move from friends to lovers and positive we were going to be incredible together. Then after the hottest sex of my life, Ethan switched on a dime, and broke my heart.
I can’t forget how he hurt me.
No matter how right this feels.
No girl would forgive him.
Why do I want to? Ache to?
I know why…

$2.99!

***
61Rk2fAhm8L. UY250
99 Pennies!
A vampire assassin shouldn't fall in love. So when I did, I knew it couldn't last. I walked away and didn't look back...until the man I loved was threatened by those I trusted. It was down to me to save him, and I wouldn't fail. I'd stayed alive for eighty years, but matters of the heart were definitely harder than taking a life.
My name is Evelina, and Dr Benedict Hamilton is my addiction. He's also the reason I'm going to die. Again.

99 Pennies!

***
51tpSDdTrWL. UY250
99 Pennies!
After Sarah’s grandfather passes away, it’s up to Sarah to pack up a lifetime’s worth of his possessions as she comes to terms with her grief. As she goes through his possessions, she finds a picture. The faded black and white picture seems innocuous at first, but something draws her towards it. As she studies the picture and the man inside it, she forgets her grief momentarily.
However, there’s more to the faded picture of a soldier in 1940s New York than she realizes, and soon she unexpectedly meets him—but he hasn’t aged a day. As they get to know each other, Sarah’s feelings begin to grow…

99 Pennies!

***
51cf1NbU6dL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Can Ivy survive her own wayward heart? Sometimes life throws a spanner in the works.
So, what can you do if you get given a bad start? Are there really second chances? Velvet Ivy knows all the answers, that's for sure. She's been there and done that, even bought the god-damn T-shirt, multiple times. Now, she's working for herself. And not just to make do, either. This time around she's got a real dream to follow. She's going to make something of her life.
She's gorgeous. She's sexy. She's a top-of-the-line lady if you want to party at the Palomino. Aha! This gorgeous platinum blonde can hold her own against anyone. And even the toughest bikers do as she says, period. But has Ivy found something even more dangerous than that? And is it really possible to find a love that is real and meaningful in the open Nevada desert?

99 Pennies!

***
41XYVP8aoQL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Meredith.
Now in my mid-20’s, I realize my bedtime fantasies involve situations where I could be discovered by others…
A chance to live out my fantasies arises, but it’s on the school campus… where I’m a professor.
My head tells me I need to focus on a real relationship. I’m happy when I meet Garrett, a Personal Trainer: with his hot body, dark hair and piercing blue eyes. I fall for him… off the treadmill, to begin with.
Everything is amazing, until I discover he’s not a 23-year-old PT like he told me, at all. He’s a 19-year-old student… at my school.
Now he has me hooked on him, but we’re playing a dangerous game. What if we’re caught? Yet, this just makes it hotter…
If professor and student fantasies are your thing, along with hot alpha males and scorching s@xy scenes, read on…

99 Pennies!

***
51BzwOynUbL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Take a chance
Preslee Jennings hasn’t felt safe enough to date in six years. But when she’s shoved into working with Matteo Cruz, soccer star and international sex symbol, she can’t deny her attraction. Teo is driven, patient, kind—and his butt is on seventy-foot billboards. Maybe she can risk trusting again, if only for one night…
Take a breath
Battling an injury that could end his career, Teo Cruz has one chance left to chase the victory he’s sought since he was twelve. He can’t afford to be distracted by a fling. Especially not with pretty, talented Preslee, with her watchful eyes and sudden laugh. He can guess she’s been hurt before. But the more he sees her, the harder it is to stay away…
Take it all

99 Pennies!