Saturday, 12 August 2017

#BookSales


This was actually one of the first indie books I ever read! And since I'm kind of focused on angels right now I couldn't help but share. I can't say how much I loved this book and I hope you do too.
It's only 99c for a limited time so be sure to grab it while you can!
Download Now
Can I just say Peter Pan! I love Peter Pan and even more twisted version of it, hence my own version in the fairy tale bad boys series.
Anyways, this isn't about mine, it's about Vivienne Savage, one of the Queens of Fairy Tales, and her new twisted fairy tale of Peter Pan.
If the title doesn't explain it for you then let me break it down. Tinkerbell and Hook. All of your fantasies you had as a teenager (and let's not lie as an adult) has now come true!
It doesn't come out until October but I'm sure it's worth the wait!
Preorder Now
A courageous animal welfare advocate. A tortured bear shifter. And a fight to bring down a dangerous bear-fighting ring that just may cost them their lives.
Still on the outs with her boyfriend, Chia Petit's obsessive connection with her vampire roommate strengthens. Feeding him traces of her blood, Chia's senses are enhanced, giving her the power she craves in the supernatural world.