Friday, 19 May 2017

#DailyDeals!!!

 
51XAYNG4eAL. AC US436 QL65
99 Pennies!
Love has an unexpected way of working, at unexpected times…
When Lexie met Sam her life was a mess. She was running away from her no good ex-boyfriend and trying to make her way back home.
In spite of all that was happening, she made a magical connection with Sam, but it was the wrong time for them.
The magic awakens 12 years later when they run into each other again and find that they still feel the same, but all sorts of obstacles stand in their way.
Will their love survive and get the chance it craves?

99 Pennies!

 
51GmRCCybwL. AC US436 QL65
99 Pennies!
Erin Morris made a decision that would forever change her life and those in it. With fierce determination and hard work, she has found success but never forgotten where she came from and the boy she left behind. Four years later, Erin has an opportunity to right the wrongs of her past and help the one person she has always loved.

99 Pennies!

 
51G9FYZPQTL. AC US436 QL65
99 Pennies!
I’m twenty-one and a total nerd—oh, and a virgin. Lame, right? I understand Chaos Theory and Quantum Physics. But men? No way. They’re like a totally different species.
When I go to Vegas with my best friend, I’m determined to rid myself of this pesky virginity, once and for all.
Yet when I find myself in hot water and without anything else to gamble in a high-stakes card game, I bet my trump card—my virginity.

99 Pennies!

 
61yBZMU5BvL. AC US436 QL65
$2.99!
Nicki Sosebee is getting closer to something. She just doesn’t know what.
Nicki’s sleepy hometown of Winchester, Colorado, is the kind of place that deals with two or three deaths a year, not two or three a month, but a serial killer is brutally murdering young adults in the most gruesome ways. With the help of her friend, investigative blogger Janice Breaker, Nicki feels like they’re on the verge of solving the mystery. Instead, she discovers that the corruption in her town reaches far and wide. As she gets closer to discovering the answer to all the dead bodies in her beloved town, she has to decide if she needs to stick to her guns or if it’s better to walk away and leave the headline for another day…

$2.99!

 
51qNi9oUcuL. AC US436 QL65
99 Pennies!
Denise Reynolds is used to putting up a good front to show the world a strong, capable woman, but keeps a lot of things buried deep.
Chris Nolton is everything she learned the hard way to avoid — a sexy alpha-male who could charm her out of her pants and work his way into her heart. If history has taught her anything, it’s a deadly combination, but he manages to dig up emotions and longing she’s tried to bury for years.
He says all the right things and pushes her boundaries in all the right ways. Letting her guard down is difficult, especially since believing all the right things in the past led to unimaginable consequences.

99 Pennies!

 
41giMUPVUkL. AC US436 QL65
$2.99!
Sexy birthday gifts are just the start!
Stories included:
Birthday Boy: When your girlfriend is the only one who can give you a particular birthday treat do you stand back and watch her go, or lose control and help her a little?
Birthday Surprise!: Robert opens the door to the biggest birthday surprise of his life. Once he gets over the shock that his wife organised this surprise, all his fantasies can come true!
Birthday fun for two: Forget an office romance, a secret rendezvous on your birthday is a much better idea. What happens when your family wants in on the action, though?

$2.99!

 
51XlK2InDLL. AC US436 QL65
99 Pennies!
I was just about to ruin the biggest deal of my career when I ran into Charlie Kendall.
Literally. She hit me with her car.
The luckiest fender-bender in history helped make me even richer than I already am.
Seems like she's my uptight wreck of a good luck charm. She just doesn't know it. She's too weighed down with a son to take care of and a mountain of stress on her shoulders.
She has no idea how to have fun.
But I'm ready to teach her.
I figured I'd only be in Reckless Falls until the deal closes and then split. I never stay in the same place for too long.
But all that changes when Charlie decides to take a chance for once.
She has no idea how sexy she is.
Or how badly I want to taste her again and again.
But I'm going to show her.
I'm ready to play her game.
And I always play to win.

99 Pennies!

 
51eVdsSVlOL. AC US436 QL65
99 Pennies!
Walker Callaghan doesn't know what happened to her. One minute she was living her teenage life in suburban Chicago...and the next minute, she was in a strange place and in a brand new school with absolutely no homework, no rules, and no consequences.
Walker Callaghan, 17, is dead.
She doesn't go to heaven or hell. She lands at The Academy, a middle realm where teenagers have one thing in common: They were the morning announcement at their high schools because they died young.

99 Pennies!